MRT Walk-Around Inspection Instructional
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Sunday, February 26, 2017
Friday, February 24, 2017
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
The ET6K winch features a high-efficiency, heavy-duty three-stage electric planetary gear drive, 12V permanent magnet motor and dual braking systems, and comes standard with a capacity overload shut-off system, aircraft-quality wire rope, and remote control pendant.
Available options include radio remote control, anti two-block system which meets ANSI B30.5 safety standards, mounting pedestals for platform body applications, outriggers and jacklegs for a variety of truck bodies and an adjustable boom rest with a load block storage hook.
The ET6K is recommended for general service applications on any truck with a GVWR of 8,000 LBS or more.
- See more at: http://venturo.com/product/et6k/
Monday, February 20, 2017
Saturday, February 18, 2017
Gary shows off a fully assembled modular truck rack designed to allow a camper shell or truck cap to be installed on the truck. http://www,rackitinc.com
Thursday, February 16, 2017
Other industry leading design features include:
- 10 ga construction throughout on bodies with rigid sides, bodies with fold down sides have 12 ga sides
- Fully boxed and tapered dirt-shedding top rail
- Double-walled rigid sides with 6" vertical braces
- Single-walled fold down sides with 6" vertical braces
- Pockets for 6" side boards increase load capacity
- Side design includes fully boxed 45° dirt shedding top rail and a 50° sloped bottom rail for a completely self-cleaning profi le
- Front body's seamless one-piece design features triple bend top rails for long-term durability
- Stacked understructure consisting of 5" structural long members overlaid with 3" structural I-beam crossmembers spaced 16" (12" optional) apart
- 1/4 cab shield with viewing window
- Full height corner posts with rear surface sloped 6° aids in tailgate closing
- Tailgate double walled panel design fabricated from 10 ga steel featuring fully boxed dirt-shedding top and bottom rails. Two vertical braces to provide additional strength and rigidity
2-3 & 3-4 Yard Rigid & Fold Down Side Carbon Steel:
- Cabshields (1/4, 1/2, 3/4, Full) Standard and Tall
- 7-gauge floor
- Cross sills on 12" centers
- Understructure Options:
- Cab Shield Posts
- Full depth front pillars include easily locating cut-out for fast installation of cab shield insert. Makes all Eliminator LP cab shields interchangeable, helping to keep inventory low.
- Fold down sides feature a centrally located quick release lever that extends and retracts 3/4" pins at each end using a solid linkage member. Weight-saving aluminum fold down sides are optional on steel bodies.
- Low Mount Hoist
- The Eliminator LP's lower mounting height improves the body's overall stability. Actual mounting height 7 5/8".
- Rugby's patented and industry leading EZ-LATCH™ (located on each side of body) allows for easy body access. The latch system is designed for quick opening and slam lock operation with a cam action to draw-in upper tailgate pins.
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
The Tommy Gate Tuckunder Development Video depicts the hard working staff at Woodbine Manufacturing Company and the production of the Tuckunder Series hydraulic lift. It was filmed on location in Woodbine, Iowa.
Thank you for stopping by and seeing our new blog for Enoven Truck Body & Equipment. We intend to show interesting products, tools, and accessories for those who use truck bodies in their business. We hope to see you again soon.