The flatbed is a very popular product. Its main job is to take things from one point to another. A Stakebed is a flatbed with some removable or permanent gates of various heights (40″ most common) to carry taller cargo and have it remain on the bed. All Flatbeds and Stakebeds typically come with a standard square headboard to protect the cab from damage.
There are many options available for the Flatbed and Stakebed such as a liftgate to help get heavy items on and off the bed, under bed tool boxes, HD trailer hitch and wiring, tapered headboard, steel overlay on floor for added strength and longevity (smooth or diamond plate), cranes, tool boxes on top of the bed, HD material rack and many more.
- 100% fabricated and installed in house
- 10ga and 3/16” smooth or diamond plate steel; 7/8” and 1-1/8” Apitong hardwood decks
- All bodies are built for heavy duty use
- Custom builds are our specialty
- Rugby and Omaha Standard Subframe style and truck frame mounted conversion hoists
- Fully hydraulic or electric over hydraulic hoists
- Hoists for bodies 8’ long up to 24’ long