Rugby's Contractor Bodies offer a sleek style and the high quality and durability that you expect. Rugby's Contractor Body has convenient fold-down sides for easy loading and un-loading of material and is available in lengths of 12', 14' and 16' with volume capacities ranging from 4-6 cubic yards.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- 12 gauge HSLAS grade 50 steel sides on fold down side bodies.
- 7 gauge floor, standard on 14' and 16', optional on 12'.
- 17" side height with brackets for sideboard extensions.
- LED lighting standard
- Fully boxed dirt shedding top rails.
- 45 degree sloped rub rails.
- Four vertical side braces per side.
- Full depth boxed rear corner posts with concealed hardware for a clean, streamlined look.
- Front panel includes a triple bend horizontal top rail.
- 7" structural channel long sills and 3" i-beam cross sills on 12" centers.
- Rugby products’ lighting locations have been designed to assist the installer in meeting FMVSS / CMVSS 108 requirements.
- All appearance corners have radius bends.
- 2 part epoxy primer.
- ½ cab shield.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS ON FOLD DOWN SIDE BODY
- Independently operated double door sides with removable center post.
- Single pin release system to quickly remove center post.
- Each side door features centrally located quick release lever.
- 2 or 3 heavy duty double strap greaseable hinges per door.
TAILGATE FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Tailgate sloped 10 degree inward.
- New oval shaped stop/turn/tail light in rear corner posts.
- EZ - LATCH™ upper hardware on tailgate. (patented)
- 23" end height, four-way tailgate with adjustable rod on trip lever.
- 10 gauge fully boxed tailgate frame with two vertical braces.
- Reinforced decking edge at rear of the body.
- 1 ¼" diameter top and 1" bottom hinge pins.
Coal chute door
Learn more at: https://www.rugbymfg.com/
Distribution and Installations at: https://enovenind.com/
- Spreader Apron