Transfer Flow WTW21| Transfer Flow Commitment, TRAX 4, and New Cab Chassis Tank
Ben Winter, Director of Business Development shares information about their fuel tank systems.
"Transfer Flow is a Chico, California-based premier technical and engineering manufacturer selling its products internationally. We are much more than just a fuel tank company. We're pleased to discuss our 2021-2022 plans with the National Ford Truck Club."
• TRAX 4™ is a computer-controlled, fuel management system that transfers fuel from a Transfer Flow auxiliary fuel tank to a pickup’s main fuel tank.
• New driver side outboard mounted ~40 Gallon tank to be released in 2021. Sits on the frame rail, and can be an auxiliary, replacement, or the option of deleting the rear tank.
• CARB Certification Compliant, Made in America, works closely with the EPA.
• 6 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
• Customer and Employee safety is key to the Transfer Flow culture and product lines
• SAFE, RELIABLE, AND LEGAL FUEL TANK SYSTEMS since 1983!
0:00 - Introduction
0:30 - TRAX 4
1:00 - New Cab Chassis Tank
2:42 - Transfer Flow Certifications
3:15 - Engineering-Based Approach
5:00 - Technology-Based
For more information on Transfer Flow's Fuel Tank Systems please visit https://www.transferflow.com/
Visit Enoven.com for all your truck body and truck accessory needs.